Awesome recipe for Godiva Pumpkin Spice Gourmet Coffee from Ginger!!!
6 ounces freshly brewed Godiva Pumpkin Spice Coffee
2 tablespoons sugar free DaVinci Gourmet vanilla sugar free syrup(found at Walmart)
3 – 4 ounces warm skim milk
Milk foam or whipped cream (optional)
2 tablespoons sugar free DaVinci Gourmet vanilla-flavored syrup
1. Brew Godiva Pumpkin Spice Coffee.
2. While coffee is brewing, heat skim milk on stovetop or in microwave.
Do not overheat. If desired, use a whisk to foam the milk.
3. Pour brewed coffee into serving cups. Add vanilla-flavored syrup
and stir until dissolved.
4. Add warm milk and foam or whipped cream (optional).
5. Drizzle with vanilla-flavored syrup(optional).
*Add protein to make it a high protein Godiva Pumpkin Spice Coffee!
Godiva Coffee is sold at Publix…check these flavors out!
Pumpkin Spice…Peppermint Mocha…French Vanilla…Hazelnut Crème…Chocolate Truffle…Caramel…Breakfast Blend
To find out more about Ginger Rock visit her websites!